Alberta wolf with the 6.5 PRC

Dude, congratulations on the wolf! That thing is awesome! Definitely something I hope to do someday, but I live in Minnesota and I think we all know how that is going to go. Sweet rig, is that painted, or dipped? Looks great!

Dude, congratulations on the wolf! That thing is awesome! Definitely something I hope to do someday, but I live in Minnesota and I think we all know how that is going to go. Sweet rig, is that painted, or dipped? Looks great!
spong dipped cerakote

Tell us about the entire setup, I've been wanting to build something like that for a while.
The builder is Sean Casey at DNA firearm systems.

Build: Dna 75 titanium action chambered in 6.5 prc
Proof research 20"cf barrel 1:8
trigger tech diamond
mdt hnt 26 chassis
nightforce nx8 2.5-20
hawkins rings
Hornady 147 eld-m

My Friend lived there for 3/4 of his life was in the wilderness 350 days of the year,was a commercial fisherman/ whitail deer guide / bear guide for years many many years . I for one trust him ,and he's no liar . Believe what you want .
Your friend is wrong

130 # is a monster wolf, our predator control fellow took out a large pack 15-20 years ago on the black feet reservation along glacier park with a helicopter, he thought the pack was 1/2 dozen, ended killing 25-26 wolves had 5-6 mature males in the pack, 120-125# he said that doesn't sound big, but put hair and long legs on them, he said they looked larger than any dog. He told me that that is very BIG! In his experience. YMMV

Recent Posts