Accubonds???

txhoghunter73

I'm looking for the .308 200 gr accubond. It seems like it's out of stock no backorder at all the regular online stores. I then started looking around to see if other Accubonds were out of stock. I found that they were. What's up with this??

I really do like Nosler products. But that's my biggest complaint.

They just cannot keep product on the shelves. Seems like they will do a big run of one of their bullet lines, then switch production to another bullet. Meanwhile the other bullets dry up until they get around to producing them again.

I've noticed this with Hornady as well, but not nearly as bad as Nosler.

I haven't had any problems finding Accubonds. Cabela's will allow you to backorder 200 grainers. They have 180 grainers in stock and on sell. Shootersproshop has a special run of 30 cal 180 grainers for about $19.

I'm looking for the .308 200 gr accubond. It seems like it's out of stock no backorder at all the regular online stores. I then started looking around to see if other Accubonds were out of stock. I found that they were. What's up with this??

Sounds like a good time to swap to the Berger 210 VLD's or 215 Hybrids... :cool:

I found several places on line that have 200gr accubonds in stock. Go to ammoseek.com. They allow you to filter for reloading supplies or loaded ammo.

I shoot the 110 accubonds in my 25-06. They go missing for months at a time. When I find them, I buy as many as I can, which is usually only 3-4 boxes. I now have a small stash, but they are hunting bullets for a hunting rifle. I shoot maybe 50-100 a year. As long as I know I have enough to fill a box I feel comfortable.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.