About Resisting regulation

speaks for it's self

SurveyResults

I voted on this poll, but in reality what polls and statistics do we believe and really what do they matter? Not like it directly influence Congress! LOL...Look at NY there side steped and loop holed using all the shades of gray! I guess what these polls could mean is what they pass and who obeys may be the difference.

Arrogance has always been one of my issues with Bill. "Hey I'm the Governor there's no speaking truth to power in my office" is really what he's saying. As far as hitting the guy, and meeting him in Texas for a showdown idiotic. Bill's always been a coward sending his minions to beat up on bimbos (rape victims), and hiring Carville and Stephanopolous to keep it out of a media that didn't want to hear it anyway.

I live in New York and am exceedingly nervous. As I understand Cuomo's Safe Act, my 7400 Remington is now an assault weapon because it will accept high capacity magazines, my ancient Remington Model 10 shotgun is borderline because it holds 6 shots and I'm worried about my thumbhole T/C stock (not sure if it's considered pistol grip or not, vague wording in law). I was in the Army 30 years ago and loved the AR platform, just never had the money to play the game. I went to Albany on Saturday to protest these new laws and while there was a couple thousand people there, I know there are a lot more gun owners than that in the People's Republic of the state of New York. Not preaching, just saying. I would encourage all of you, no matter where you live to find out when gun rallies are being held in your area and attend (several more in works for Albany in February) I truly believe the founding fathers would be disgusted if we surrender away our right to defend ourselves.

I live in New York and am exceedingly nervous. As I understand Cuomo's Safe Act, my 7400 Remington is now an assault weapon because it will accept high capacity magazines, my ancient Remington Model 10 shotgun is borderline because it holds 6 shots and I'm worried about my thumbhole T/C stock (not sure if it's considered pistol grip or not, vague wording in law). I was in the Army 30 years ago and loved the AR platform, just never had the money to play the game. I went to Albany on Saturday to protest these new laws and while there was a couple thousand people there, I know there are a lot more gun owners than that in the People's Republic of the state of New York. Not preaching, just saying. I would encourage all of you, no matter where you live to find out when gun rallies are being held in your area and attend (several more in works for Albany in February) I truly believe the founding fathers would be disgusted if we surrender away our right to defend ourselves.

You might want to do what the New York couple attending the 2nd Amendment rally in Austin, TX Saturday recently did. They moved to Texas and wished they'd do so many years ago. They said New York was becoming a slave state and expected a flood of people to pack up and flee.

P.S. If you move to Texas, bring lots of guns and ammo.

Took me 50 years to make it to California, drove from here to there in 2011. Saw the wide open spaces you all have out there in the midwest and west and cried. Tried to explain to wife, she played the trump card (grandchildren all here). Think the 50 states are like children, you love something different in each one, and believe we are all born by geographic chance. Love the Adirondacks but hope in my next life I get to play a little further west....

This was a great lecture. I don't agree with everything he says, but this is a must see

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiXup3fWX7w]Reflections on the Loss of Liberty | Andrew P. Napolitano - YouTube[/ame]

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts