a scary photo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jimm, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

[image][​IMG][/image]

2. abinok

abinok Writers Guild

Whats the problem? At 300 youre a whole minute from the expensive parts! Surely the first skyscreen will stop that 210 Wildcat.... right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. bailey1474

bailey1474 <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

How is the testing coming on the 210s?

If you shoot it, you can just buy another. Oh wait, they're not making the 35 anymore!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

4. LB

LB Well-Known Member

This is a situation where I am inclined to take published data on faith. If I get two more inches of drop than the tables say I should, I can do the math~

That setup is identical to mine, even the lighting tripods, but mine has never been anywhere other than 10 or 15 feet from the muzzle.

Good hunting. LB

5. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

Story as told to the Warranty Clerk and game warden

"And then just as I was pulling the trigger the biggest ole fox squirrel you ever saw come running out of the woods being chased by a bob cat. The squirrel ran up the stand and it began tipping over sideways just as the trigger broke. That was when I saw the bobcat launch itself throught the air at the squirrel."

6. Varmint Hunter

Varmint Hunter Well-Known Member

Heck - Before I bought myself an Oehler 35P I shot an arrow right through the middle of my Chroney twice ! Not the screens mind you, but the chronograph itself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

How do you spell S T U P I D. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

7. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

How do you spell S T U P I D.

Most of the times " Jim "

Jim B.

8. LB

LB Well-Known Member

form letter

Dear Sir,

Y'all ain't gonna believe this? At first I thought it was a dang meteor, as I was about to touch the trigger, but when I looked up, a squirrel had jumped on my barrel! Then he attacked me, climbed on my head and bit my ear. I finally got him as he was looking down the bore; unfortunately, the barrel was lined up on my beautiful 35P. What are the odds?

Sincerely, (sign your name)

9. davewilson

davewilson Well-Known Member

if that squirrel was an ear biter, his name must have been Mike!

10. Eaglet

Eaglet Well-Known Member

It's by faith my brother! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    Just don't close your eyes!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif