A RUM question

My wife hasn't shot it and that load was right in the midle of what was stated in the reloading manual that my friend used who usees the same powder in his 338 rum. Im not a reloader so im going to have him recheck the load data but it didn't seem radical when I was shooting it

Dude! You're using powder data from a 338 RUM on a 7mm RUM ?

please go buy some reloading books.
Hornady, Berger, Nosler...

please
Ok first i will say thanks for the warning secondly ill apologize because I just grabbed the load data sheet and i quoted the wrong amount of powder we put 87gr of h1000 in there not 97.5 that i had earlier stated. Again thank you for the warning and getting me to recheck the facts

Ok first i will say thanks for the warning secondly ill apologize because I just grabbed the load data sheet and i quoted the wrong amount of powder we put 87gr of h1000 in there not 97.5 that i had earlier stated. Again thank you for the warning and getting me to recheck the facts
Isn't the max load in the Berger reloading book, 82 grains of H1000 for a 168 grain bullet in a 7 RUM?

Isn't the max load in the Berger reloading book, 82 grains of H1000 for a 168 grain bullet in a 7 RUM?
I would expect blistering velocities if we wre that much over pressure but 10 rounds were consistently 3240 or within 40 fps thereof . My buddy has one hes shooting 140gr out of at 4400fps and claims hes not over pressure. Like i say i dont reload i leave that to guys with far more knowledge and experience than i.and i do trust them wholy

Thank you Shane

I would expect blistering velocities if we wre that much over pressure but 10 rounds were consistently 3240 or within 40 fps thereof . My buddy has one hes shooting 140gr out of at 4400fps and claims hes not over pressure. Like i say i dont reload i leave that to guys with far more knowledge and experience than i.and i do trust them wholy

140 @ 4400? Like joe Biden says.....come on man!