A Little about Myself

bigg_sexy1

I have been a memeber of this site for awhile and not officially introduced myself so here we go.

I grew up in the Columbia Valley in the East Kootneys of British Columbia, and now live in central Alberta. I am 30 yrs old, have been married for 2 years, and have a set of 9 month old twin boys that are just awsome.

I started shooting around 7 or 8 yrs old and was given my first .22 when I was 11. I went on my first backcountry pack trip on horseback with my dad when I was 12, and have only missed 2 years in the last 18. I have a passion for elk hunting, and shooting and just generally love doing the hunting thing.

I started my "Long Range Hunting" quest about a year and a half ago, doing the typical researh before buying a Remington Sendero 300 RUM. I sure learn alot by interacting with you all, and look forward to sharing thoughts and ideas for a long time.

BS

Funny, for some reason when I read your elk hunt post I just assumed in my head that you were from Montana, not the same place that I'm from!! Although you don't have anything for 'Location' with your handle.

Twin boys 'eh. Enjoy, you and your wife will have lots of fun. Think of the hunting ahead! Oh ya, hope you're both patient. We've got two boys (4 and 7). Like AJ says, what one doesn't think of, the other will. Oh ya, and they'll conspire together. I just keep hoping that one day they'll turn a corner and be normal.... Oh well, one day, right?

BTW, I'm in Calgary.

Cheers

DUH- Quite awhile ago when I got my first email account the girl that signed my up entered me as bigg_sexy1, just sort of been using it since. And it is nice to see other people with the same values.

AJ- Thats pretty cool that you have twin boys as well, what luck it is! I can see it already in my boys that they are going to be quite the pair there is no doubt in my mind that they are going to find alot of mischief... I can see it already... and can hardly wait:D. At least I know that their Grandfathers will keep out of trouble... I think lol...;)

Slopes- I can hardly wait to get these little guys hunting and shooting. My dad is so exited about it, that he is getting them each colts, so that they will some powerfull steeds to chase elk with. I have my handle all fixed up, and am an Albertan now. I am in Red Deer, perhaps we should coffee one day, or even better shoot!

BS1

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.