Discussion in 'Product Reviews - Discussion' started by ADMIN, Mar 11, 2013.

A Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics

1. ADMIN

ADMIN Administrator

This is a thread for discussion of the article, A Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics, By Len Backus. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

2. HARPERC

HARPERC Well-Known Member

I'm close enough, I've been thinking about a tour. What does a person have to do to get on the list? Did you get to handle the various scopes? I'd like to get my hands on the Atacr prior to buying one.

3. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

Harperc

Sorry, I don't know what their tour policy is. I did see a few scope models but that was not why I was there.

4. snakebite13

snakebite13 New Member

The night vision teck. has come as far as the cave man . I have had the chance to check out some of the others and it is all very detailed and not just anyone can make one in the basement. With the troops coming home there should be a need to get rid of stock and that is when I think I may get a chance to pick up a great long range scope for the varment hunting here in Montana and one of the better night vision optics.gun)

5. PPR

PPR Well-Known Member

I have two friends that had to send in their scopes for warranty work. Not impressed at all with the customer service. Neither scope was repaired correctly nor did Nightforce seem to care. I guess if you are not military your not on the map.

Paul