A Cool New E-Bike for Hunting

John Murphy

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
We just added a new brand called UBCO bikes. It's a very unique electric hunting bike when compared to other brands on the market today. If you are interested, You can know more about it here: https://ebikegeneration.com/products/ubco-2x2-wrk-bike

2X2_GX5WRK-8_compressed_480x480.jpg

That's pretty cool, 2x2, even jas re-gen braking
I see it's load cap is 330lbs max ( Inc rider)--- does it have a trailer tow capacity?

What about charging, I can't find the specs on the charger/quick charger-- what volts/amps is the quick charger?
How much is a spare battery?

Is it multi gear? Or just direct drive electric motor ( it appears to be dd)

Does anyone make, or have you heard rumors of a 4 wheel all electric atv?

I'd love to try one of these things out sometime. The price is not horrible when a dirt bike starts out around the same. Just wonder how it handles and how long it will truly get on a charge. What would be really cool is if they could put a small generator onboard so you could charge if need be. Something that could charge the bike a couple of times on a 3 gallon tank.

That's pretty cool, 2x2, even jas re-gen braking
I see it's load cap is 330lbs max ( Inc rider)--- does it have a trailer tow capacity?

What about charging, I can't find the specs on the charger/quick charger-- what volts/amps is the quick charger?
How much is a spare battery?

Is it multi gear? Or just direct drive electric motor ( it appears to be dd)

Does anyone make, or have you heard rumors of a 4 wheel all electric atv?
"Does anyone make, or have you heard rumors of a 4 wheel all electric atv?" Uh...that now be a Ford pick'em'uptruck......

When is Qmerit putting the charge stations in the woods and what range can you get on a full charge. Just kidding I do work on hybrids and they are not a bad idea but for a lot of us it needs to be the third car in the driveway and I see the electric bike the same way

I've looked at electric bikes, and met someone who used one. They won't go everywhere I want to go. We've got some steep hills that my 200cc minibike with ATV tires won't go up.

Actually, look up the Nikola zero-- probably beats out the ford truck minus the truck bed
The Nikola Zero weighs in at 5,250 lbs and takes 15 hours to charge via 240-volt system. 590HP, 775ft/lbs, 150-mile range and has four motors (one per wheel). Prices start at $80,000 but Nikola suspended its power sports division in February.

Polaris is coming out with a SxS two-seat traditional looking UTV starting at $12,500 with 30HP (big difference) and with a GVW 2,762 lbs.

What about a Hybrid UTV? My 2019 Prius weighs 3,040 lbs.