A beginner's incredible story!!!!!!!

Re: A beginner\'s incredible story!!!!!!!

Chris,

Congrats to your wife, GREAT SHOOTING!!!

Whenever my wife goes out with me I generally get humbled as well! She has also said she wants to get into 1000 yard shooting so I will be building her a flashy new 6.5 Allen Mag to play with. Yellow and Red MBR stock!!!

Anyway, tell your new bride congrats and keep up the fine shooting, you should be very proud!!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Chris,
That rocks Bro! Can your wife break-in and zero my new rifle you are building for me? LOL

Jeff

Chris,
I'm happy for you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Just remember how well she can shoot the next time you are about to tick her off!

[/ QUOTE ]
Chris, please if you'll ever build that gun for me you need to hear that advice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
[ QUOTE ]
Chris,
That rocks Bro! Can your wife break-in and zero my new rifle you are building for me? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL that's good!!! We just like you Chris. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Remind me to never PO your wife. You should keep that in mind too. That is an awesome story. I can't believe she did that w/as little as experience as she had. Something like that will make a man want to hang up his spurs. Sir Chris, You should build them and let her shoot emm.
Ps Yep...I'm sick! I know where that stick came from though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.