9.3x64 shooters wanted

onlythebestisgoodenough

Hello Guys
I hope that you dont mind me contacting you all but I wondered if you could please assist me, I have just obtained a nice Krico 700 Deluxe with set Trigger & Appel mounts with a 'TRIJICON 1.25-4X24' telescopic sight
grin.gif

I am wanting to order some reloading dies for this and I really need to know what a factory round is with the bullet in ( Neck with bullet ) If you re-load you could measure that for me too if you don't mind.
blush.gif

Ive ordered 200 RWS Brass cases , and I'm ordering CH4 Dies I hope

The reason I am asking you for this is I can get a two die set full length and seater , but they also have a neck sizing die and if I can get the dimensions of the loaded round I should be able to work out what bushing size I need for the bushing die, according to ammo guide the case measures .395 a the outside of the neck with a .366 inside neck for the bullet ! I cannot get any Factory loaded ammo around where I live !
cry.gif
so its reloading

I all ways think that if you can get info from someone who shoots this round all the better.
smile.gif

Hope that you can assist me with my Quest

All the Best

my email is [email protected]

Regards

Stevegun)

Hello Shortgrass
Thank you for the Info and the Link for the 9.3x64 but I already knew about that page, I'm more interested in what a Commercial factory loaded round of 9.3x64 measures with the bullet in if anyone can assist me as I don't know of anyone who stocks this round !

If that was possible it would be a great help for me !:rolleyes:

Regards

Steve gun)

Hi Mate
Thanks anyway another guy on the 24hourcampfire site who had two of these Rifles in 9.3x64 Brennek kindly just sent me the info on the ammo size's.:D

Thanks once again for your help.

All the best safe hunting

Regards

Stevegun)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.