7SS muzzle brake

TC338

I'm going to have a 7SS built as soon as I can get all my parts gathered. I've already got a bartlein rem varmint contour barrel. Should finish at .830 at 26". I'm looking for a muzzle brake for this contour that will continue the contour and not flare out. Any suggestions? I don't want a radial brake as this rifle will be shot prone quite a bit and I don't want a face full of dirt every shot.

Yes I've installed several in the last few months and they work VERY well! It's all I use now on my personal builds and customers builds too. I have one on my smokeless muzzy that's a Rem varm contour I went .875 taper to .830 and looks very good.

Yes I've installed several in the last few months and they work VERY well! It's all I use now on my personal builds and customers builds too. I have one on my smokeless muzzy that's a Rem varm contour I went .875 taper to .830 and looks very good.

Thanks for the information, I always value first hand experience of others when trying to decide what products to use for myself.

I also have 2 of Nathans brakes . one is a 4 port beast on my 338 lapua . the other is his 4 port with the top holes on my 300 weatherby . I bought this one just before the beast brakes were available . I'm very pleased with both . when I need another brake it will be from him . I received fast service with both orders .

I also have 2 of Nathans brakes . one is a 4 port beast on my 338 lapua . the other is his 4 port with the top holes on my 300 weatherby . I bought this one just before the beast brakes were available . I'm very pleased with both . when I need another brake it will be from him . I received fast service with both orders .

Thanks for the info, his brakes are looking pretty good right now.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts