7mm SAUM 160gr AccuBond Factory Ammo on Midway NOW

LDHunter

I almost always roll my own ammo but will sometimes pick up a couple of boxes of factory ammo to put back for that hunting opportunity that sometimes pops up with little or no time to cook up some loads for. I hate loading under pressure just before a hunting trip when I've already shot all my handloads at the range. <sigh>

Having said that Midway has showed up with their seasonal run of 7mmSAUM factory ammo and the 160gr AccuBonds are the ones I wanted to grab and they still have some as of NOW.
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/6...ion-ultra-magnum-160-grain-accubond-box-of-20

Don't come whining to me about the price... You should have known how expensive and hard to get the factory ammo was gonna be when you bought that rifle but if you're like me, you don't really care. It's the price of admission to the world of true magnum performance with much less than magnum recoil. Suck it up boy.... LOL

If you want them grab what you need NOW because you probably won't see them again for another year or more. I got mine... ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.