7mm magnum

gapfriz

Has any one loaded the 160 gr accubond in the 7mm remington magnum useing RL 25 powder, if so what did you think of the combo?

Thanks
David F.

Has any one loaded the 160 gr accubond in the 7mm remington magnum useing RL 25 powder, if so what did you think of the combo?

Thanks
David F.
I love the 160gr Accubonds. I shoot them in 3 different rifles. I have not used 25 yet....Can't find any around here at this time.

I normally use 19 and 22 for them and they are working great so far. If you'd like, when I get home this evening, I could post up some load data for the 19 and 22?

I also think the 160 gr accubond is great, I've been loading it with 7828, but i have a pound of RL 25 and with the powder scare going i can't find any 7828 so i thought i'd try the RL 25 with it

i shoot that combo out of my browning abolt 7mm. shoots .3-.5 3shot groups at 100. and sub moa out to 400 (as far as i have shot it)

my load is
160 accubonds
hornady brass
69gr rl 25
cci 250 primers
oal 3.325

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.