• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 700 Custom 243 win- long range

Let's try 1750$. 105 berger load was chronoed at 2950 fps. The 2800 fps in the pic was estimated from the berger reloading book.

What's best you'll do, I'm thinking of getting a .24 or .25 cal gun, this looks like a good one!!!

I don't need the brass or bullets, but want the rail!!!

Thx

I'm regretfully withdrawing my offer to purchase.

Logistics & time it takes to get deal done doesn't work for me.

Great guy to deal with, nothing wrong with gun, just time it takes to get $$ there threw snail mail, waiting on USPS $$ to clear, gun store to ship to my FFL, etc is to drawn out for me!!!!

Last offer was 1650$ plus shipping for rifle and rail.
Rifle will ship from my FFL to your FFL.
I will wait for check or other funds to clear before shipping. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause time wise.
Shipped and insured from my FFL is about 50$.

Last offer was 1650$ plus shipping for rifle and rail.
Rifle will ship from my FFL to your FFL.
I will wait for check or other funds to clear before shipping. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause time wise.
Shipped and insured from my FFL is about 50$.

So after all these messages, you haven't even told us what state you're in and it's not in your profile.

Also is the action blueprinted or not?

Bob

In the very first message I state that the action was "trued". As for the state that I live in, no one has asked me that question on the post, not sure why that matters. I'm in northwestern PA. I can send a pic of the receipt from hart on the work done.
I've never taken anyone on this site before and is not my first transaction. If you would like to talk about what has transpired, pm me your number and we can talk.
As I stated above. I'm going to wait for funds to clear. MOs take about one day, yes they get counterfeited. And if you can pass a background check, then you don't mind picking the gun up at an FFL. Im not sure why this would be a red flag at all.

Guys, he's very good to deal with, very knowledgeable shooter!!
I just didn't like the logistics.
Absolutely nothing "red flagged" me about him or gun!!
I just didn't want to wait!!!
He's just protecting himself.

Last edited: