6mm hunting bullet?

The Hornady factory 108eld shot unreal out of my 6creedmoor and they have been a do all bullet for me killed a half dozen deer and truck loads of coyotes with them. 42gr of h4350 is my load for them but the factory ammo shot just as good.

I can give them a shot, but I'm doubtful they would shoot markedly better than their little brother, the 103. The Berger 108 BTs shot real well. In the .1's. If I was to shoot a match bullet instead of a hunting bullet, I already have one that works and packs a good BC.

......I guess my disappointment is assembling the latest high tech components and getting the performance of a $500 Tikka....Nothing wrong with Tikkas, if I was to buy a factory rifle it would one of those. But I paid 4 to 6 times what a Tikka costs. I want that high tech rifle to laser the latest bullets. Otherwise, I shouldve bought a Tikka...LOL!

I guess I'm uncertain at this point in the thread as to what your accuracy expectations are?

Looking back through the thread I've seen from 0.1-0.7" tossed about.

I guess I'm uncertain at this point in the thread as to what your accuracy expectations are?

Looking back through the thread I've seen from 0.1-0.7" tossed about.
My question was help in identifying a bullet that met BC, weight, and design. Not accuracy. I'll determine if I'm happy with the accuracy when I shoot it. But, no, I'm not happy with .7 to 1.5 moa. Yes I do have an accurate load shooting in the .1s but I want a heavier, purpose built bullet with a better BC.

At this point, based on the input, I'm thinking there isn't a bullet I'm forgetting about

Got the 90gr TGKs to shoot. Not the heavy bullet that I wanted, but the BC is good, it's a hunting bullet, and it shoots.
rUfR8wv.jpg

It has a short bearing surface so even with a short freebore like my rifle's .120 there isn't a lot of neck to play with to chase the lands.

With a .030" jump. The horizontal black line is the body/ boattail junction.
PFQDByk.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.