6MM Creedmoor Dead?

I plan to shoot a huge volume of rodents with my 6mm Creedmoor & 87 VMax's this year. I have some 6mm, 95 Berger VLD hunting bullets loaded for rodent activity sort of below the horizon (way out there). Good luck with StaBall 6.5.

Nope but a hunting pard has cleaned up a bunch of cow elk with one. Talked me into building one. And then my guide's son killed a muley buck and a bull elk with a 6 creed and Hornady factory 108 ELDM ammo last fall. So now I'm collecting parts!
Thank you for the info. This thread has gone away from what it was actually about. I appreciate the info. I have been using "match" bullets for the last 5 years and the 8 elk and a number of deer and antelope sure didn't notice they were match. I was just curious about them in the "little" 6 creed.

6 creed with 115 Berger is my favorite deer and goat cartridge! Dropped dear dead from 400 to 800 yards, several goats and 1 elk. Goat in pic was 400 yards pointing other direction, spun around and dropped flinging blood! Very accurate and flat shooting. Run 115s at 3100 fps. Good exit holes .

Attachments

• BCF6AF6A-86F9-44EC-8577-D343B0B40DD2.jpeg
    BCF6AF6A-86F9-44EC-8577-D343B0B40DD2.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 72
6 creed with 115 Berger is my favorite deer and goat cartridge! Dropped dear dead from 400 to 800 yards, several goats and 1 elk. Goat in pic was 400 yards pointing other direction, spun around and dropped flinging blood! Very accurate and flat shooting. Run 115s at 3100 fps. Good exit holes .
What length barrel do you run and how hard are you leaning on them to get that much velocity with the 115? Thanks for the info!

In my area it's pretty easy to find 6 creed. Most of the hard core predator hunters are switching to 22 creed so a box or two of ammo is usually on the shelf when I get into the store. As far as factory rifles I haven't really paid attention to availability. There is a custom gun shop near me and they are still building them for guys. Personally I ordered a T Box barrel for my Ar-10 and can't wait for it to come in so I can start playing with it.

Last fall a friend of mine brought me a Seekins 6 creed to break in and work up a load for it. All of mine are custom and I'm not a fan of factory rifles, but this one got my attention. It shoots very well and is built on good components. Seekins action , Rock Creek 5R button barrel, timney trigger and bedded in a seekins stock. Don't like the 5 round magazine for a hunting rifle, but a good semi custom rifle. I see them in stock at scopelist,