600th APS rifle shipped today.....

Congratulations Kirby, I have been reading your posts and trying to get my parts together for a 7 AM build for a few years... Being laid off hasn't helped. But through all you have been a true gentlemen and a top notch guy. Always answered my emails and my posts. I know I can't wait to get my rifle built and finally become a customer.

Here's to your next 600,1000 and more. Best of luck and God Bless you.

Michael Montoya aka Boman

That is very cool Kirby. It has been great watching your business grow over the years. I look forward to seeing what you do with the next 600. All the best in 2011 and beyond.

HJ

That`s awesome for one guy in a shop! Hopefully the next several years are just as prosperous. Maybe one day I will be among the ranks of owning one of your Allen mags.
Good luck and God Bless,robster

Reading all of this makes me really look forward to getting that 300AX Kirby is building.

Kirby, do you by chance put any kind of numbering on your builds? I think it would be kinda cool to know mine is number 6 hundred and something or other that you have built or maybe number them by chambering. Something like 300AX #x of xxx then I would know my 300AX was the X number of however many 300AX's you have built to date.

Time for me to chime in as well. I've got two of those 600: a 277 AM and a 6.5-06 AI. Both perform better than the nut behind the wheel.

So congrats to you, Kirby! So many positive posts in two short days. That says a lot in and of itself. I guess you have proved it true: "If you build it, they will come".

Congratulations Kirby.
Quite the millstone and to have so many satisfied customers is a thing to relish.
Very few small business owners, no matter the industry have the following you do.
Putting customer satisfaction first by giving them a great product and great customer support, both before and after the sale, is what makes the business come to you.
I have not yet had the pleasure of purchasing one of your rifles but have talked to you a few times and you have always been helpful.
Hopefully this year I can give you the green light on a 7AM I have been wanting for a couple years.
Keep up the good work.

Congratulations Kirby on the 600th. As others have said, because of your quality in building, we come back to you. I love my 375 AM and I m looking forward to the 338AM, but take your time as needed to keep up the quality, and it will be fun to see it embossed with six hundred something on it.

Best wishes for the New Year and many years of continued success.

Congratulations, my friend! Thank you for all the help, the pms and emails over the years! You have always went above and beyond for me and I can't thank you enough. I wish you nothing but success and good fortune in the future. Thanks again for everything!

Kirby, as posted above, I too would like to know what number build my rifle will be. I also can't wait to become the owner of one of your rifles.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.