6 year olds, BB guns, and summers last day.

HARPERC

I had a great day Tuesday. Hung out with a couple of kids on their last day of summer. The 6 year old and I took his BB gun out, and he selected the African Lion target. Picture of lion on front, anatomy on backside. Scored his first shot in the heart. After some discussion about how close he was, and how fast he could move, I choked the headshot, broke the jaw. I pulled up some of the YouTube videos of lions, and leopard leaving tracks on folks that didn't shoot well. He's got his first safari planned, I hope he makes it. I complimented him on his gun handling skills as he didn't point his gun at me all day. I was impressed his awareness of muzzle control, and safety on-off is really coming along. His response "yeah I do a lot better when it's just me and you, we should leave my brother behind more often". I've spent lots more money, and didn't have near as much fun. Nothing better.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts