LRH Site Traffic Is Up 45% Over Last Year!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Len Backus, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

For August, the number of different poeple visiting the site is up by 45% over August of last year.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

[​IMG]

2. sniperjwt

sniperjwt Well-Known Member

your welcome, Now i expect the other 145,231 to say the same thing. Then im sure we will have the longest thread on here:D

3. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Thanks Len for the best site of its kind on the web. Now there's only 145,230 more people to chime in.:)

4. silvertip-co

silvertip-co Well-Known Member

...well I'll just go ahead and say it: theres less and less long range hunting posts and more and more junque posts, the site is getting diluted. I thought this place was about long range hunting.

5. scap99

scap99 Member

I've been reading and absorbing quite a bit from this forum, so I for one am happy to be one of the 45%.

6. winmag

winmag Well-Known Member

Happy to be a member here. Thanks Len.

7. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

Len,

Keep up the excellent work. You cannot make everyone happy but this is by far the best site I visited and a member of ... and like others darn happy to be part of it.

Thanks again for everything that you do for LRH.

V/R

Ed

8. 7mmSendaro

7mmSendaro Well-Known Member

Great site Len. I know you occasionally take some heat over the commercial side of the site these, but to me it is great to see someone take something they love to do and be able to make at least a little money doing it (AND give us a great place to hang out!). LRH is a symbol of what is great about America in my opinion. Keep up the good work!