6.5prc to 7saum conversion?

I am having more clicker issues with the 7 Saum than I am with 6.5 PRC.
I am using ADG for both.
The issue I am having with PRC isnt clickers but bolt won't close on once fired brass.
I can tap or beat the bolt closed then they fire and they extract easily.
Spent almost 5k each to build. Going to have to work on both, royal pain in the butt to deal with just to shoot.
Are you bumping the shoulder back on that PRC stuff? Could be the reason why the bolt won't close. Just guessing without all the information.

Are you bumping the shoulder back on that PRC stuff? Could be the reason why the bolt won't close. Just guessing without all the information.
Bumping .0025 have tried Redding body die and Redding type s FL dies. No issues with virgin brass.
Amp anneal every time
Henderson gen 3 trim
FL with .290
.2625 mandrel

Think neck area is to tight. Can't put a bullet into a fired case.

I am having more clicker issues with the 7 Saum than I am with 6.5 PRC.
I am using ADG for both.
The issue I am having with PRC isnt clickers but bolt won't close on once fired brass.
I can tap or beat the bolt closed then they fire and they extract easily.
Spent almost 5k each to build. Going to have to work on both, royal pain in the butt to deal with just to shoot.
Good to know, thanks

Just curious about what all the issues are with reloading 6.5PRC.
I have the same question about reloading I have made "recipes" for 4 different guns Ruger American Predator the Berger 153.5 and 146's, 2 Browning's 153.5 and 156's and a Bergara Hornady 147's. All Hornady brass and Hornady dies RCBS press. Next to a 6.5 Creedmoor it's the easiest I've loaded for. All guns shoot very good too 1,000 and beyond. I know it's not the ? but I would keep trying the 6.5. Now the Valkyrie is my nemesis to reload.

Bumping .0025 have tried Redding body die and Redding type s FL dies. No issues with virgin brass.
Amp anneal every time
Henderson gen 3 trim
FL with .290
.2625 mandrel

Think neck area is to tight. Can't put a bullet into a fired case.

Who chambered the prc? Or is it a factory gun? Definitely sounds like a warn out reamer.

Who chambered the prc? Or is it a factory gun? Definitely sounds like a warn out reamer.
I have built 2 6.5prcs in the last 2 yrs . The first one I had Straight jacket armory barrel up a Curtis Axiom action with a proof barrel , the second I had Bartlein Barr up a pre 64 mod 70 win action and I did the rest of the builds absolutely no problems . I did the .145 freebore instead of the .188 and some earlier chambers were .131 . I keep hearing of this problem with the 6.5 prc but have not seen it , I'm driving Hammer bullets at 264 win mag velocities and then some no problem . Tha only clickers I ever had on any of my builds was a 6.5-06 , too tight of headspace . The problems the Op is having is or should be a easy fix . I think clickers can be a issue with any cartridge if the chamber isn't done wright . The 6.5 prc case design definitely is not the problem.

It's a factory rifle.
It's a Proof Elevation MTR.
Virgin brass work flawlessly. Then I amp anneal, fl size, Henderson trim, wet tumble, mandrel 2625. And load.
80% of the loads I have to literally tap or beat the bolt down. When I take the round out I don't see any marks on brass or bullet. When I go to put the same round in I have to tap/beat it back in.
They fire well with no increased pressure signs and velocity the same as those that feed fine.
Shot a 60 round f-class with it today. Sd for the 60 rounds was 9.1 at the target.
After firing the round feeds and extracts easily.
Headspace is fine, lower case at .200 is good, trim length is good, the only thing I can think is the chamber neck is too tight.
I can't fit a round into a spent case. Going to try turning the necks from .0135 down to .012 and see if that solves the issue.
Any other suggestions?

It's a factory rifle.
It's a Proof Elevation MTR.
Virgin brass work flawlessly. Then I amp anneal, fl size, Henderson trim, wet tumble, mandrel 2625. And load.
80% of the loads I have to literally tap or beat the bolt down. When I take the round out I don't see any marks on brass or bullet. When I go to put the same round in I have to tap/beat it back in.
They fire well with no increased pressure signs and velocity the same as those that feed fine.
Shot a 60 round f-class with it today. Sd for the 60 rounds was 9.1 at the target.
After firing the round feeds and extracts easily.
Headspace is fine, lower case at .200 is good, trim length is good, the only thing I can think is the chamber neck is too tight.
I can't fit a round into a spent case. Going to try turning the necks from .0135 down to .012 and see if that solves the issue.
Any other suggestions?
I would run a reamer or have a smith run a reamer in the chamber and open the neck too spec

The 6.5 prc case design definitely is not the problem.
Yeah its a saami reamer design flaw, and one that Hornady continues to replicate.
I sold my 300 PRC after months of resizing frustration, this is why the PRC is great for factory guys and super lame for the custom crowd that handloads

Yeah its a saami reamer design flaw, and one that Hornady continues to replicate.
I sold my 300 PRC after months of resizing frustration, this is why the PRC is great for factory guys and super lame for the custom crowd that handloads
It's not a design flaw, it's from smiths using reamers that are worn out, creating chambers that are under-sized.