6.5 Grendel powder substitute

KTP

Well I'm giving up on ever finding IMR8208XBR. Doing load development for the Howa mini 6.5 Grendel and wondered what you all had found as the best substitute ? I know this has been touched on before but there's been some time between then and now and you all might have more thoughts on this. Anyone have success with Benchmark ?

First and the last rounds fired from the 6.5 Grendel I chambered for me. Still in the safe. H4895, PP 2000MR

20201026_004114.jpg

I'm feeding an AR Grendel but i found that
with 123gr bullets and similar charge weights AR comp was more accurate but slightly slower than 8208XBR in my 18" OdinWorks barrel. CFE223 and LeverRevolution max out your potential velocity at the expense of temp stability.

Have had a keg of Benchmark for over twenty years, just can't find a use for it. AR comp has been my go to for the two Grendel's with Tac and 2230c being not too much behind. XBR worked great but ARcomp a little better and available but expensive!

10x and ar-comp for 123 and lighter, but only in testing phase so far. I might be using some Lapua 144fmj-bt and unsure about which powder I'll be using?