6.5 creedmoor or .243 build?

There is a vid where a woman kills an elk dead one shot with a 6mm creed. Those tight twist barrels and very heavy bullets realty reach out there. The elk was something like 600 plus yards. Pretty impressive. I think the 6 creed has a better case design and neck length than the 243 and I think it out paces the 243 when you loading the same bullets. My 2 cents
6creed seems like a great round. But to be totally honest the big thing that draws be to the 243 is I just love the old classic calibers with a modern spin on things. It wouldn't be a 10" twist, wood stocked, fixed 4x scoped rifle. Having a 300win and a 243 with modern components and barrels just sounds cool.

I realize that. I was just being a dummy. I'm sticking to the 6mms.
Now on to deciding bullet choices
FYI,.. The 1-7.5 Twist, 6 MM Barrels, will usually, Stabilize Bullets from, 80 to 110 Grains, very well !
Not sure about, the 70 grainer's AS I haven't tried them,.. YET !
The 6 Creed would be, a better Choice than the .243 Win ( Barrel Life is, slightly better ) UN-less, you "need", a little more, Speed.

One more try for the 22 creedmoor. I found this on the www. So it must be true. I just built a 22 creedmoor, so I don't have a lot of experience with it, but how can you deny these numbers. I have heard of several guys killing deer out to 500 with this round. Plenty of bullet selection, cost is almost half of 6mm bullets, very light recoil. I have an 18" barrel(plan to put suppressor on) and was getting 3150fps with h4350 and 75 ELDM's. All the rounds mentioned are great, going to be a tough choice. I have a 6creed also and love it. Just thought I'd muddy the water a
little more, haha. Can't go wrong with any!
. 3B6C7B33-2615-462A-BC41-0C6D32510B71.jpeg