6.5 creed copper load help

I was initially 'forced' to use copper bullets, when I moved to CA. But now that I've seen how they perform, I don't go back to lead even when I'm hunting outside of CA. Accuracy, terminal performance and very little meat damage have made me a believer. I still shoot plenty of lead at steel at the range, but only because it's cheaper.

I was initially 'forced' to use copper bullets, when I moved to CA. But now that I've seen how they perform, I don't go back to lead even when I'm hunting outside of CA. Accuracy, terminal performance and very little meat damage have made me a believer. I still shoot plenty of lead at steel at the range, but only because it's cheaper.
The point is, outside of CA, for the most part, you have a choice. I have a good inventory of lead and lead-free bullets and can use whatever bullets I prefer to hunt without being forced to. My home of records is Fairfield, CA; I left in 1989 and never looked back.

Thanks to anyone that can offer up a couple recipes to share. My daughter has a deer hunt in CA and our normal load of 143 ELDX's with H4350 will not be aloud. I made up a load using 127LRX's and they printed well at 100 but but the dope didn't pan out and I feel like I've been chasing my tail. Any success stories out there with copper in 6.5 creeds?
You didn't mention the ballistic calculator you are using. Try the Hornady 4DOF. You can enter an adjustment factor. I hope this helps.

My Creed seems to like about 2900fps MV for the 127LRX (24 inch Brux 1 in 8). You might try upping the velocity a bit if your rifle/powder will get there.