500 + yd kill shot video

wow, that's awsome. please give details on pretty much everything, gun, bullets, load, etc.

The setup is a gunwerks 6.5 284 with the new nightforce G7. 20MOA per turn 1/4 min its the cats *** The gunwerks guys realy have there stuff together. Also There new 2000yrd range finder will make all your corections for you so there will be no need to cary your pda, weather meter/ aci ect. I like it!

Congratulations on a great bull:D

I see the bull is sky lined and you shot anyway. You mentioned you missed on one of the shots but didn't put that in the video. Where do you imagine that bullet went. Who or what was over the ridge? I understand it's big country where your at but that shouldn't be an excuse for taking sky line shots. I'll never understand why people would take those kinds of shots. Long range hunting is about as safe a hunting sport as can be. Only you the shooter can determine the background and whether the shot is safe or not. Clearly not a good choice in my opinion.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.