• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 5 xp100's for sale

• Thread starter Deleted member 10464
  • Start date
I am still young enough that an extra mouse click or two is not considered extra work! Remember what it was like to be young and full of energy?

Those are some very nice handguns!
Thank you for your kindness and viewing the XP'S .....Blessings to you and family.......Christianfirst

Ron, were all 5 guns originally single shots or were some of them repeaters?
Who did the work on them?

And I agree, very nice handguns. I really like the 22br/6ppc and the 17mach IV .

Ron, were all 5 guns originally single shots or were some of them repeaters?
Who did the work on them?

And I agree, very nice handguns. I really like the 22br/6ppc and the 17mach IV .
Sir. first question, they are all single shot. second question, The 17 machIV was put together by Warren Pecsok.I wanted the muzzle brake so that i could witness hits on woodchucks. The 22br started as a 22-250x40 and then this was also by Warren as well. Then i contacted Tom Piechota who chambered the 22br for me. Tom also did the metal work on the 6ppc. These are Ohio smiths. Paint and bedding by another craftsmen. Hope this helps. The 17MachIV is on the cover of my book, also more info on the customs as well. The triple deuce is not in the book. Blessings to you and family RON

Bringing this post back to life, just got off the phone with Ron a little while ago and he's truly one of the good guys.

Don't know all that's left, but the .308 will have a new home in SD

Thanks Ron...

Hello Nick,, yes i will sell without the scope, also i am open for a trade for a 454 casull or 460 smith , shorter bbl. lgth. preferred.......... Blessings to you and family.... Ron sabo

I'm interested in the 17 mach without the dies and scope
By the way- nice gun!
Also sending a M.O. for $40 for book and autograph

Awesome XPs, every one of them!!! Your PPC looks EXACTLY like my PPC RIFLE color, polishing and ALL!!! Sad that the .308 sold......I would have bought it right now. I love the Stock on your 22 BR/22-250 Improved......do you mind telling me who made it....THE STOCK that is??? HS Precision???

Sir, thank you for your kind words, the 22br and the 17mach4 are both hs precision stocks. blessings to you and family.......RON

17 mk IV, 22br with extra 22-250/40 bbl, 6ppc w/22 br barrel and 222, are still available
Please note when viewing photobucket photos, all scopes and bipods are sold. Prices are drastically reduced, will consider selling HS precision stocks separately, also will consider selling bbl action separately and/or actions separate.

Recent Posts