• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 5 xp100's for sale

• Thread starter Deleted member 10464
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10464

For photo's and price , please check out photobucket.com and log in christianfirst78 and all info will be availble, blessings to all and family.. RON SABO my ffl to yours. all xp100's as is, also i will pay shipping .........the 308 is sold

Last edited by a moderator:
Login with your account, go to search, enter christianfirst78, from the search menu select people.

For photo's and price , please check out photobucket.com and log in christianfirst78 and all info will be availble, blessings to all and family.. RON SABO my ffl to yours. all xp100's as is, also i will pay shipping

Ron,
I never saw any of the prices. Where should one look?

I am still young enough that an extra mouse click or two is not considered extra work! Remember what it was like to be young and full of energy?

Those are some very nice handguns!

If a fellow wants to sell an item , you shouldn't have to go looking for it or search for the prices. Put it all in your ad. In my experience, that is poor marketing. You want to sell an item make it easy to reveiw not go searching around the internet. I wish him luck. JMO.

I understand the point.
There is a much better way of saying it.
Perhaps a private message, instead of calling it out in front of everyone

Hairtrigger, read the first four or five posts. Draw your own conclusions. You don't send people all over Cyber Space to look at an item your trying to sell. Give the descriptions and prices in your post and direct readers to a link for pictures if you don't have the capability to post pictures. Spent enought time telling you how to find them. Should have spent that time writing his ad. JMO.

It is a total pain in the A## to look for stuff chasing around the internet for pics, descripts and prices. I feel it's a slap in the face. Just my 2 cents.
So sorry for your inconvience.................Blessings to you and family.....Christianfirst