5.11 ballistic calculating wristwatch?

Punisher

Today, I stumbled on the Field Ops watch with Sureshot Ballistic App.

This has me really interested! I am not one to normally be interested in gadgets, but I am interested in reducing gear and then weight of that gear. This will take the place of an old iPhone 4 that I take with me just to run my calculations.

Upsides of the watch are that it is waterproof and I already wear a watch and it eliminates the need for a delicate and non-waterproof device.

Downsides? I read every review on this model, several complaints about the strap wearing too fast, only one report of ballistic innaccuracy. Out of 80 reviews it kind of rests my concerns.

Has anybody here used one or own one? What I really need to know is if it does true long range calculations with wind drift (including MV, BC, scope height and hopefully more)

I had this watch a few years ago, one - was you could only insert G1 BC so I would recommend it only for target shooting where you have sighters. For hunting you want dead on first shot. Anyhow I don't know about the new models... There might be some upgrades...

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.