Hand Held Ballistic Calculator

BCMAG2 it all your fault. lol. I liked what you said about the google nexus 7 gen 2. also big fingers & aging eyes. I went out & bought one last night. my shooter app & Nikon app tranfered right over from my old cell phone. I just used my old phone for the apps. thanks embork

Hmmm....I didn't know apps could just be transferred like that...I went and donated another $30 to Litz to put that app on my tablet...oh well, I'm sure his heirs will appreciate it some day.

Hmmm....I didn't know apps could just be transferred like that...I went and donated another $30 to Litz to put that app on my tablet...oh well, I'm sure his heirs will appreciate it some day.[/QUOTE
my phone was a android phone. I just put my gmail account into my new tablet then went to google to get apps & it put them onto tablet embork:) by the time we figure every thing out we will be 120

Just watch they'll end up missing from your phone here real soon. lol I had figured you could install on another device but didn't realize it would leave both active.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.