4R Rifle Club Balloon Shoot Spring 08' !!!!

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
I just wanted to get this thing started again since good ol Rick Reeves has another shoot coming up

The 4R Rifle Club will be hosting another balloon shoot on i believe May 10th. shooting ranges are 100,250,400, and 500yds. hopefully Larry Morris or Bill will post some more of the rules just to clear anything up. anyone who can make it to this competition would be well advised to get off there butt and come down, you will have a great time!!

Honestly there are several long range rifle comp's that go on each summer but in my opinion this one is by far the most fun. just a great competition with a good host, good guys, lots of fun guns to see, good prizes, and just a fun all around time. plus at the end of it most of the time one of the class 3 FFL holders comes out to put on a little show with some silenced firearms and other stuff.

it really is a great time and not to mention one hell of a range for one guy with a fun hobby.

too bad i wont be there this year but i look forward to all the pics

lerch

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.