375 ultra mag

Screenshot_20210214-143718_Chrome.jpg

Sold on gb for 3,550

For $5,000 I will switch the bolt haha that's not mine just as example I still have it, on a side note I'm nice amd warm burning the wood!

For $5,000 I will switch the bolt haha that's not mine just as example I still have it, on a side note I'm nice amd warm burning the wood!
Well, golly shucks, If I had known you were in the area, I would have cut you a load of wood so you could stay warmer longer. I don't really miss the rifle all that much anyway. With that bolt on the wrong side, my kids were always stealing it from me and I never got to shoot it anyway. Stay warm.

If you ever need a cup of sugar let me know
About 25 or 30 years ago I read in an outdoor magazine that Pennsylvania had some of the largest black bears in the country. I always wanted to hunt up there but never got the chance for some unknown reason. But you can bet that the next time I need a cup of sugar, I'll be knocking on your door. So do me a favor and keep up with where the big bears are hanging out and maybe after I get my new knee, I'll hobble on up there and shoot one of the little critters with one of my guns--if I don't have a boating accident and lose them all somewhere over the Marianas Trench.

I absolutely love mine. Been shooting it for many years. RL33 is too slow of a powder. You need to use something a bit faster to get the amount of ignition it needs. I'm currently rebarreling mine with a Lilja #7 28" straight taper, and a one of one custom Assassin muzzle brake. I shot reloader 22 and the 350 SMK. Awesome combo and killed everything I aimed at.
My plan is to shoot RL 22 and a 275 grain bullet. Thinking about giving the Badlands Super Bulldozer a try. Badlands just came out with this offering and have been excited ever since they announced its arrival.
The 375 rum is an excellent caliber for any North American game and some African game.
You will absolutely love it.

Jayson

I absolutely love mine. Been shooting it for many years. RL33 is too slow of a powder. You need to use something a bit faster to get the amount of ignition it needs. I'm currently rebarreling mine with a Lilja #7 28" straight taper, and a one of one custom Assassin muzzle brake. I shot reloader 22 and the 350 SMK. Awesome combo and killed everything I aimed at.
My plan is to shoot RL 22 and a 275 grain bullet. Thinking about giving the Badlands Super Bulldozer a try. Badlands just came out with this offering and have been excited ever since they announced its arrival.
The 375 rum is an excellent caliber for any North American game and some African game.
You will absolutely love it.

Jayson
Really looking at building a custom. Just not sure what route I want to go...or who's action/barrel yet. Always been intrigued with it.. have a custom in 338 RUM & it's one of my favorites... they definitely drop what you point it at! It loves the 225 & 250 grain nosler and barnes...

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.