350yrd farrell cat

1tonpower

After a long morning of calling with no sucsess I see this little guy sneeking around. He hung around long enough for me to set up my cam and send one his way.. One shot and it hit the mark. 350 isn't to long but it's my longest. Rifle is a vangaurd .243 70g NBT. There was no exit hole
d8889a3a.jpg

Link to video
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll45/stngcrazy/MOV02365.mp4

1tonpower,
Congradulations on the elimination of one of millions of game killing machines! :cool:

Feral cats are responible for the extinction of several species of birds. :rolleyes: I'll kill everyone of them that I can get my crosshairs on and enjoy it. I'd much rather see squirrels, rabbits and birds on and around my property, than one cat.

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

^^that made my day.. I thought I was the only one. Is it bad that I smile when I watch the hit :)

Last edited:
Good job! I smoke everyone that crosses my path too. I think a lot more men do also, just don't admit it for fear of public scorn. :) There you go, another katkiller outta the closet.

P.S. I not only smiled, I laughed out loud when I watched the video! Great shot. JohnnyK.

Great shot! Been threatening to do that in my neighborhood those little boogers are everywhere. Don't think it would be a good idea though. Maybe trap them and take them some where else now theres an idea!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.