338 Win Mag load

I got the same notification from Midway. I will probably order them after I get back from New Mexico (leaving next Tuesday). Already have the loads that I plan to shoot there ready to go. Only thing is I can't make up my mind which weapon to use. I picked up a 300 Weatherby (Sub MOA) at a Friends of NRA banquet this year that truly is sub moa with the 168 TTSX's and the Nosler 180 gr E-tips. But I do like (love) my 338's.

Decisions decisions.

Tommy

Tommy,
Have not purchased a lot in last year cause I already got a life time supply of everything that I need....sept $$$$$$$$$$$$.

I did find that Midsouth $34.91 beats Midway $37.99 on unit cost and shipping every time. If your rifle likes them better get a K now...may not be there when you get back!

338 Caliber .338 Diameter*185 Grain GMX | MidsouthShootersSupply.com

Good luck in NM. Remember ...on ELK.....Bigger is better....i.e. When it's OOPS time...an extra 50 > 75 grains of kick *** is always good insurance.
Later

338 win Mag

225 TTSX
Reloader 19 @ 74.0
Fed 215GM primer
WW brass
Lee Factory Crimp applied

2782 FPS
For all my moose hunting

I realize that the powder in question was H4350, but, I've had great results with RL22 pushing a Barnes 225 TTSX in my wife's .338 WM. My chrono says 2950fps, with good accuracy. And after several reloads, you still have to de-prime using a resizing die :D ! memtb

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.