338 Win Mag Cow Elk Bullet?

Thanks Pard. Dragging the left leg also resulted in my "not exercising" my left artificial knee, ha. Taking a bit longer to get the combo of hip/knee "synchronized", ha. Oh well, gives me time to tinker/sort out that "perfect rifle". :)

I did! I just felt like it was so pretty, and kinda heavy, that I would end up not using it! :) I am a sucker for Mod 700 Classics, Mod 70 Featherweights, FN Mausers and can't seem to keep one very long! ha I figured a compromise with the 300WM SS synthetic Mesa was "perfect". Seems it pretty much is, "however", there are times that I could use a short, stout, Medium Caliber rifle, on all game. ha So, the little 338 RCM will get a workout. I have my heart set on another Mesa in 6.5 Creedmoor ( its on Layaway too!) for quote "my grand daughter to use later on", ha.

Jim, tell me it ain't so.... a "Creed". :D I think that .338 RCM would be a sweet little cartridge! And again, Best of Luck with the surgery and your recovery! memtb

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.