338 RUM barrel

I was hoping I would be able to get a 3+1 internal magazine even if I need to buy new bottom metal. ANybody have a link to someone that makes them?

Wyatt's

My .338 Edge has a Hart barrel on it. I'm pretty happy with it. I feel like I can get .25 moa out of it once I get some time on the trigger. My last three shots (yesterday) fell approximately into a 1" square at 300 yards (see upper right corner of 2nd target picture). I think that I can do better. I've only put 20 rounds through the rifle since I got it and and the last three were a little different load.

Wyatt's

My .338 Edge has a Hart barrel on it. I'm pretty happy with it. I feel like I can get .25 moa out of it once I get some time on the trigger. My last three shots (yesterday) fell approximately into a 1" square at 300 yards (see upper right corner of 2nd target picture). I think that I can do better. I've only put 20 rounds through the rifle since I got it and and the last three were a little different load.

Awesome, thats exactly what im looking to get. Sub MOA groups at 300 yrds would be excellent. Eventually, I would liek to shoot this rifle accurately at 1000 yrds

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.