338 Lapua Load Data

Rymart

Once again, I need some help. What I am looking for is mainly a reasonable and safe starting point for certain bullet and powder combinations and some recommended accuracy loads. I am a cautious reloader and will work up to any recommended loads. Here is what I have on hand right now:

Bullets:

300 gr. SMK's
250 gr. SGK's BTSP
250 gr. CT Partition Golds
200 gr. Hornady Spire Points
275 gr. Speer HOT-COR semi-spitzers (no longer available)
300 gr. Winchester Westerns (old)

Powders:

RE-19
RE-22
RE-25
IMR4350

I have data on the Sierra's and Hornady's, except for with the RE-25 powder. I can't find any data for the rest of the bullets. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The rifle is a factory Sako TRG-s (M995).

hi,I uses 88.1g H4831 powder with 250 scener bullets vel-2929-2937 in a sako trg 42 , .25 moa with this load. I hope this helps. I have shot a few deer with this combo,300-550yrs I feel they did a fine job. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I use H-1000 exclusively in this round reguardless of the bullet weight. You might try it, good consistancy.

Thanks everyone.

Carbonman, thats exactly what I was looking for. Anyone have anything on the 250 gr. Combined Technology Partition Golds?

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.