• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 Edge by Hart *SOLD**

Dennis Sawyer

I have a very nice Edge that was built for me by Hart Barrel in 2012. It has a 30 inch Canyon Barrel, Sako Extractor, Jewel trigger, Extended box, Defensive Edge Brake, Defensive Edge Cheek piece, Nightforce rings, Nightforce 40 MOA rail, Nightforce 5.5x22 Zero Stop (10 MOA) Scope with NPR1 reticule and McMillan A2 stock. Gun shoots extremely well and has had very little use. Asking $3500

Attachments

• Edge 1.jpg
    Edge 1.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Edge 2.jpg
    Edge 2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Edge 3.jpg
    Edge 3.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Edge 4.jpg
    Edge 4.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 12
  • Edge 5.jpg
    Edge 5.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 9
Re: 338 Edge by Hart

Does it come with brass or dies? Also, confirming the scope in the picture is not the scope that comes with it?

Thanks

Does it come with brass or dies? Also, confirming the scope in the picture is not the scope that comes with it?

Thanks

No brass or dies. I need those. And no that scope will be replaced with a 10 moa zero stop I have that is in like new condition. I would leave it on for a few hundred more. Thanks

So just for my clarification. What is the scope currently on it that you will sell for a couple hundred more? Thanks RW