• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: 338 Hart (Edge)

wvhunter92

I have a R.W Hart custom Rifle chambered in .338 Hart which is the same as the .338 edge. It has a 28" interrupted fluted and jeweled barrel with hart brake. Sitting in a bell and Carlson stock fully bedded. Comes with approximately 90 pcs of brass 45 prepped ready to load. redding .338 RUM dies I believe can be used to neck size and seat. And a badger 20 moa rail. I need to get $2000 + shipping to your FFL. For questions please Txt or call 304-904-1402

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 9
accuracy? how is the kick? my wife would wanna shoot as well. don't know to much about the 338 edge. any more info would be great. seems like its a great rifle for the price??? thanks

The recoil is very light with the hart muzzle break. Less than a .308 win. I've only shot the rifle 5 times. They were at .5" at 100 yards. I talked to R.W Hart who built the rife and he said he shot a test group at 500 yards that was 1.25" but I haven't had a chance to shoot it much I did chronograph it at 3350fps with 225grain Accubond

Last edited:
The rifle kicks less than s .308win with the Hart Break. I only shot the gun 5 shots and the group was right at .5" at 100. The guy who built the gun told me he test fired it at 500 yards and it was a 1.25" group. If I didn't already have an Edge fully set up and doped in I wouldn't be selling this rifle. Thanks

Recent Posts