• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 Berger Hybrids

canderson

I have two boxes of 50 new Berger 338 300gr. hybrids that I need to sell. From what I am reading, my 338 Allen will push them to hard. One box is sealed and the other was opened to look at the bullets. Price is $75.00 shipped to the lower 48. Thanks for looking

If you can't sell them Berger will exchange them for the new ones once they've corrected the problem.

Me too same position. Here is an email I got...hope it's helpful 30-338

"John

Not sure if you heard from Berger on this issue. Eric Stecker emailed me with the below information to help you out: please let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks

Please inform anyone who has purchased 338 cal 300 gr Hybrids who does not want to shoot them that they can contact us directly for an exchange at 714-447-5456 or at [email protected]. We will provide a CALL Tag so that the return shipment is at no charge to the customer and we will exchange them with bullets that can be used in a 338 Lapua Mag as soon as we resolve the issue.

Most 338 cal shooters will not have a problem. This situation affects only those who want to push this bullet hard. Good luck 30-338