.308 Win

I'm going to post myself for posting before I know anything. I think I said that my Galyans sold the Sendero in .308 and I said I was going to go for a .300 Win Mag. Well I made some calls and I found a Sendero in .308 Win for $600. I just have to see if I can get it. If I do I will use the 190 grain LRBT bullet in .308 with a B.C. of .774 from a 26 inch barrel. I might or might now take my Vari-X III 4.5-14x40mm off my .30-378 and put it on that. I could ask a friend of my Dad's, I bet he could find me anything I wanted for a lot less than anything I could get in a store. Do youi guys have and more info on either of these rounds?
Thanks
smile.gif

Adding to my last post I just thougt of what I'm going to do for the .308 Win if I get it. I would use the LRBT bullets, get an A-4 stock which McMillan said they could get done by the end of November, keep the 26"factory barrel (which Warren said I could get extremly good groups with), after I was finished using the .30-378 during deer season I would take the 4.5-14x40mm off that and put it on the .308. I'm going to get an all winter deer hunting pass so I can hunt deer though the whole winter instead of just the season. What do you think?

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.