308 to 7mm08

Goose71

I got a 7mm08 from my neighbor. Reloading supplies in short demand. I have 308 win brass can I run them in the 7-08 full length sizer and load them up to shoot. Without any neck turning or other steps

Short answer, you can neck down in one step. Long answer is you may have to turn necks depending on the brass, the chamber, and your accuracy expectations.

Too bad I just gave away 7mm08 cases and ammo and the person was very greatful and a good member, wanted to pay us, but told him to pay it forward. i am sure he will help out a lot of members on this fourm. I suggest thst you Just put a put a post that you are looking for some brass instead of sizing 308. Someone may pay it forward and give you some. If I had any extra brass I would.
Anyone have some extra 7mm08 brass that you can give to this member to get them shooting????
Len & Jill

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.