300wsm

Im a new member to LRH. I thanking about getting a new rifle in 300 WSM. Will this caliber work for elk. And 600yd shooting?

Yep, and if you supply some more info I'm sure there are plenty of people here to help point you in the right direction.

I'm looking at a Browning Xbolt rifle. With a Nikon monarch scope. I'm open for ideas and input.ive hunted Tennessee white tail for 40+ years. My family and I will be moving to Arizana next year, and I hope to find a hunting club to join. This is why I'm looking for a long range rifle.

I'm looking at a Browning Xbolt rifle. With a Nikon monarch scope. I'm open for ideas and input.ive hunted Tennessee white tail for 40+ years. My family and I will be moving to Arizana next year, and I hope to find a hunting club to join. This is why I'm looking for a long range rifle.

Check this out >>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you that was impressive. I like the ribbon rack, I too have some of thos 33 years AirForce.

I retired in 2007 but still works for DAF (civil service). Thank you for your service to our great nation.

I purchased a Savage 11 FCNS in .300 WSM from our base exchange at Malmstrom AFB originally priced at $608, out the door for $370.

Very impressed thus far >>> GunBroker.com Message Forums - Got my 1st shortmag ever ...

Good luck!

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.