300g, .338 cal Berger VLD status update please...Eric, Brian...?

I'm with Fiftydriver on this one. Sitting on a good supply of 300gr SMK and not interested in the Berger 300gr anytime soon. I will let someone else toy with them, and I will continue to shoot the 300gr SMK, which is a proven bullet for anything I would want to do with it.

Life would be much nicer if I could think that way.:)

I'm like one of the two vultures perched on a limb that says "Patience hell! Let's go kill somethin'.:D

As a result, the mini-lathe shows up in a couple of days and a reamer from PTG about the same time.:rolleyes: Talk about a wreck waiting to happen!:rolleyes: This otta be good.:D

Life would be much nicer if I could think that way.:)

I'm like one of the two vultures perched on a limb that says "Patience hell! Let's go kill somethin'.:D

As a result, the mini-lathe shows up in a couple of days and a reamer from PTG about the same time.:rolleyes: Talk about a wreck waiting to happen!:rolleyes: This otta be good.:D

What do you got goin', Roy?

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.