300 Win Mag ELD-X load testing?

I have the 200, 212 and 220 in 30cal for 300wm, but haven't had time to do any testing (3 110 actions, 2 are factory and 1 built). Factory 110's are in 24" (stealth 9.25T) and 26"( BA/LE 10T) and a cf 30" 9T.
Possible loadouts will be by barrel lengths (24" w/200gr, 26" w/212gr and 30" w/220gr).

Has anyone with a 300 Win Mag had a chance to shoot the ELD-X bullets yet? I curious how they are grouping and what kind of speed you are seeing with them so far?

Any load data would be appreciated.
I like the 212- ELDX with harder brass like Hornady the primer pocket will take more pressure before the primer pocket opens up, with a federal 215-M primer and Retumbo powder I would start about 77 grains and work your way up for a tight group looking for signs of high pressure. I shoot my Savage 111 at 79.5-grains and it groups great @ 2925 FPS and the barrel likes it. And you will get fast speeds but remember accuracy and a speed that your barrel likes is the name of the game for long range hunting.

I have the 200, 212 and 220 in 30cal for 300wm, but haven't had time to do any testing (3 110 actions, 2 are factory and 1 built). Factory 110's are in 24" (stealth 9.25T) and 26"( BA/LE 10T) and a cf 30" 9T.
Possible loadouts will be by barrel lengths (24" w/200gr, 26" w/212gr and 30" w/220gr).
It appears that you are much more technically capable than I am. I don't know what some of your abbreviations mean. It would help me if you could define what a "stealth 9.25T" means? Also what is a "BA/LE 10T" and "a cf 30" 9T"? Also, why would your load outs be governed by barrel length (is it a velocity concern). I'm shooting a 300 win mag Tikka T3 with a 24" barrel and a 1in 11" twist, currently using IMR4831 on various makers of 180 grain bullets. What powder do you use?

I like the 212- ELDX with harder brass like Hornady the primer pocket will take more pressure before the primer pocket opens up, with a federal 215-M primer and Retumbo powder I would start about 77 grains and work your way up for a tight group looking for signs of high pressure. I shoot my Savage 111 at 79.5-grains and it groups great @ 2925 FPS and the barrel likes it. And you will get fast speeds but remember accuracy and a speed that your barrel likes is the name of the game for long range hunting.
What is the twist rate in your rifle? The 212 ELD-X recommends a rate of 1 in 10" and my rifle, a Tikka T3 with a 24" barrel, has a twist rate of 1 in 11".

It appears that you are much more technically capable than I am. I don't know what some of your abbreviations mean. It would help me if you could define what a "stealth 9.25T" means? Also what is a "BA/LE 10T" and "a cf 30" 9T"? Also, why would your load outs be governed by barrel length (is it a velocity concern). I'm shooting a 300 win mag Tikka T3 with a 24" barrel and a 1in 11" twist, currently using IMR4831 on various makers of 180 grain bullets. What powder do you use?
With a barrel twist that slow and that short you're going to be limited on the size of the bullet. I probably wouldn't go over a 180gr at all.
My savage 10t-sr barrel is 26 in long with a 1 in 10 twist and I shoot 178Gr eldm and 208gr eldm. I'm using h1000 powder at 77 grains for the 178s at 3080fps and 75.2gr for the 208s at 2895fps. Both are tack drivers

The 110 is a Savage action and stealth is a chassis model with a 9.25 twist 24" barrel. CF is carbon fiber with a 9 twist. The BA/LE is another of Savage's older models with a 26" 10 twist.

No worries about the names or acronyms as many post on here that I have no idea what the mean also.

Barrel lengths always govern my choices, it's just a preference due to choices in the same cartridge. I just like keeping velocity above 2,700fps per weight.

Barrel lengths always govern my choices, it's just a preference due to choices in the same cartridge. I just like keeping velocity above 2,700fps per weight.
Idle curiosity but why 2700? Don't get me wrong I like even more speed than that but I'm just curious. Does that rule of yours get applied to all bore diameters or just 30 cal and under?

With a barrel twist that slow and that short you're going to be limited on the size of the bullet. I probably wouldn't go over a 180gr at all.
My savage 10t-sr barrel is 26 in long with a 1 in 10 twist and I shoot 178Gr eldm and 208gr eldm. I'm using h1000 powder at 77 grains for the 178s at 3080fps and 75.2gr for the 208s at 2895fps. Both are tack drivers
Thank you so much for your input. I was thinking along the same lines that you recommended. I have shot the 178 ELD-X with good results. I think a faster twist rate will be needed to shoot anything above 190 grs, at the very top end. Thanks for your advice and help. It's most appreciated.

Idle curiosity but why 2700? Don't get me wrong I like even more speed than that but I'm just curious. Does that rule of yours get applied to all bore diameters or just 30 cal and under?
Depends on distance shooting. Drop/drift has little to do with it. Purpose driven per firearm best explained. Although all (200, 212 & 220) can get to 2,700 from a 24" it's that I have options. I have 3 different cartridges in 30cal (300bo, 308win & 300wm). In my lesser calibers I make the same choices on them also. Neither 300bo or 45-70 are speed demons, but still decide by barrel length and weight.

The 110 is a Savage action and stealth is a chassis model with a 9.25 twist 24" barrel. CF is carbon fiber with a 9 twist. The BA/LE is another of Savage's older models with a 26" 10 twist.

No worries about the names or acronyms as many post on here that I have no idea what the mean also.
Thanks for the education lesson...I 'm not being sarcastic. I really mean that. Looks to me that in order to be effective with the heavier rounds (above 180 grains) in my Tikka T3, .300 win mag I will need to get a new barrel with a 1 in 10" twist. I may need to do that regardless as I've put somewhere around 1,500 rounds through this barrel and I may be seeing some opening up of my shots. I need to investigate the situation a little more. Thank you again for sharing your expertise. It is most appreciated.