300 rum brass at cabelas

huntxtrm

300 rum pl3 200 gn 38.88 in the bargain cave. New brass, comes with bullets, powder and primers! I ordered some gonna pull them and snap the caps and reload them. Just thought if anybody is needing some, this is not a bad price.

Sportsmans had some Remington 165 grain solid copper ammo, 39.99, I bought 3 boxes myself, sad that is what its come to, buying new ammo for brass, but it dont seem its gonna get better anytime soon atleast in the ultra mags.

Sportsmans had some Remington 165 grain solid copper ammo, 39.99, I bought 3 boxes myself, sad that is what its come to, buying new ammo for brass, but it dont seem its gonna get better anytime soon atleast in the ultra mags.

back when my Pops had a 444 marlin remmy never let the brass out as a component.. You HAD to buy ammo for brass....
The reloading component demand has opened up doors that our elders never had... Let's hope the supply constraints don't slam the doors back shut on a lot of this.

back when my Pops had a 444 marlin remmy never let the brass out as a component.. You HAD to buy ammo for brass....
The reloading component demand has opened up doors that our elders never had... Let's hope the supply constraints don't slam the doors back shut on a lot of this.

Yes, for sure.............I have read a few places that Remington dont have any plans to produce brass for the reloader, its all going to loaded ammo right now..............well it seems the ammo craz has setteled down a bit over the last year (with yhe exeption of 22lr, which still amazes me) yet still no RP brass to be found hardly. Perhaps remmy is falling back on 444 marlin sales to keep their profit margin better than good.

All my opinion and all based on heresay.

Yes, for sure.............I have read a few places that Remington dont have any plans to produce brass for the reloader, its all going to loaded ammo right now..............well it seems the ammo craz has setteled down a bit over the last year (with yhe exeption of 22lr, which still amazes me) yet still no RP brass to be found hardly. Perhaps remmy is falling back on 444 marlin sales to keep their profit margin better than good.

All my opinion and all based on heresay.

the rifles are out there... to feed them you've got to have brass.... tighten up the brass supply and they will either buy factories or switch brass brands... ever try to find another company that sells rum brass for under $2 a casing?? rem thinks they have a cash cow imo...

the rifles are out there... to feed them you've got to have brass.... tighten up the brass supply and they will either buy factories or switch brass brands... ever try to find another company that sells rum brass for under $2 a casing?? rem thinks they have a cash cow imo...

Yup, pretty much how I see it to buddy. Hell break down that 120 I paid for 60 rds of loaded ammo, theres your 2 bucks a round for brass, bad part is I didnt need any brass at the moment, but I will, I have 2 maybe 3 reloads left on this lot.

I agree I think remmy is sqeezin the reloaders because they can. Theres been plenty of time to catch up, all the other big players have pretty much caught up to demand.

So can you neck up 7mm ultra mag brass for the 300 rum? I've been told you can and I looked at a few case drawings and only 1 showed a different shoulder angle.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.