300 rum brass

I use nosler in my 28 nosler and it seems to do very well with hot loads. Have some for the rum too, but haven't pushed it to the limit

3 different 28 nos. and all had problems with Nosler brass 2 were completely custom guns. I am glad that it works for some, maybe they send bunk brass to northern Nevada. There is about 25 of us and all of us have had issues with it. Factory Nosler m48 and factory ammo shows pressure sent it back and 3 cases that had high pressure signs they sent the gun back and said it was all good. The gun and ammo is now sold.

3 different 28 nos. and all had problems with Nosler brass 2 were completely custom guns. I am glad that it works for some, maybe they send bunk brass to northern Nevada. There is about 25 of us and all of us have had issues with it. Factory Nosler m48 and factory ammo shows pressure sent it back and 3 cases that had high pressure signs they sent the gun back and said it was all good. The gun and ammo is now sold.
Crap! I would have happily bought your brass :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191207-070023_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191207-070023_Chrome.jpg
    507.7 KB · Views: 50
Sorry didnt have my reading glasses on and since it was a thread about Nosler I made out the N for Nosler.
My bad.

I bought .300 Norma for use in my .270 Allen Magnum and it works great. When I was just getting the rifle up/running someone advised me to stay away from Nosler brass, as it (and Nosler ABLR) was too soft for this cartridge.
Either way, a throuple years ago I found it on the Extreme Store for $2 ea. but got an email before that Christmas that they were having a sale on it. I bit.

(www.extremestore.us/brands/Norma.html)
Link doesn't work, you'll have to copy/paste.

I will look in to the others mentioned here for future needs.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.