Cabelas has Rem .300 RUM Brass in stock

mattj

Good news for those of us who have been trying to track down .300 RUM brass -- Cabelas finally has it in stock again!

Cabela's -- Remington Unprimed Rifle Brass - Per 100

Cabela's -- Remington Unprimed Rifle Brass - Per 500

Stock up while it lasts!

Edit:
On second thought, use this link: Cabela's -- Shooting Gear (same as the Cabelas ad banner here) -- or click on the Cabelas ad banner itself so the site gets some help from your purchase :)

2nd Edit:
This just keeps getting better... use '68FREE' coupon code for free shipping if your order is >$150!

Last edited:
I just racked up enough points to do an order.

I ordered 7mm RUM brass, its easier to neck down to 270, and there was no indication that it was not in stock.:D

However, I think I got screwed out of the 68FREE thing per their email to me, but we'll wait and see.

I had just picked up 100 pc for $80 the day before I saw this post (that was by far the best price I had found that was available). Probably could have put together an order with a buddy and gotten the Cabela's free shippping. Dang. Guess I'll go stuff some 200 gr Accubonds into my overpriced brass now!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.