300 Norma (or NMI) 230 Berger Hybrids real velocities

Actual question. How does improving the case change how we read pressure.
Seems a lot of people crap on the Sherman's and keep repeating it but I can find posts of them in 300 PRC threads with loads very close to what the sm runs which would be that 1 gr powder.
I get if you don't like the sm. I have no reason to go to bat for them other than my pleasant experience that I've documented here.

7.62 so if you had one and didn't follow the normal reloading practice If finding pressure then backing off some. How did you know your 30 Sherman was at pressure?
Not being sarcastic I'm trying to figure out the logic.
Can't use quick load as that's juts a guideline just like looking for pressure on brass or primers.
I've noticed a lot of guy finding pressure in the 300prc by the primer. But I don't see you saying they are way over max.
Just curious how something that has worked for ages is no longer the proper why to find pressure.
If I had a PRC I would find it the same way.
I had extractor marks at said velocities, I could push it hotter without heavy bolt lift but I knew better.
40 degree shoulders are known to reduce bolt thrust so when it happens you're already WAY over pressure.

I don't hate on the Shermans, I love 40 degree improved cases, but some just aren't worth improving.
Also I know enough about handloading to understand the stupid high velocities thrown around are 100% overpressure.

So what if I had no brass flow, primers looked good then had just very noticeable bolt drag backed off and that's where I ended? How is that any different that what I would do with a PRC.
Second I've been loading long enough to know just cause one rifle doesn't get get to the FPS of another didn't mean either is over pressure.
Velocity is not the proven way to measure pressure. Lots of factors go into that.
Seems to me if the vast majority of 30 Sherman owners are independently coming up With the same velocity using the known and safe ways of looking for pressure, that tells me that not everyone is way over pressure. Maybe it's that fact that the case is just in the sweet spot of efficiency.
Here is an example, you say no way 1 gr can make that big of difference.
Well look at the 25-06 vs .257 Roy.
One could say that every 25-06 is 100 percent over pressure because look how much less powder it uses to achieve the same speed as the Roy.
I'm juts saying I use the same method for every single load I do. I go to the very first sign of pressure not matter where it comes form then back off. How is it just this one and only one that is not safe?
Seems to many very experienced loads on here that I trust end up around the same speed for me to believe that it's way over pressure.

7.62 keep in mind. This is the same load method Kirby Allen using and many other very experienced guys do while using high quality brass and improved cases.
So would you be willing to tell them they are all wrong also?
I get that I am not those guys so I don't take offense to it because I know guys like that are vastly more experienced than me.
Also I'm not coming at this from a point where I want to prove a point. I honestly want to use this as a time to learn.
I've ran into this before and still not sure what the correct answer really is because most of us have no way to nearer the actual pressure.