• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .30 Remington AR

Pokoki

My old man is on a quest to find a .30 Remington AR rifle. Preferably an upper, but beggers can't be choosers.

I inherited my love for uniqueness from him (308 Norma, 9.3x62mm, 358 Norma, 458 B&M SS and a few more). But I haven't been able to find anything for him.

If you know of one available, please drop me a PM.

Thanks!

My old man is on a quest to find a .30 Remington AR rifle. Preferably an upper, but beggers can't be choosers.

I inherited my love for uniqueness from him (308 Norma, 9.3x62mm, 358 Norma, 458 B&M SS and a few more). But I haven't been able to find anything for him.

If you know of one available, please drop me a PM.

Thanks!
I have a remington/dpms upper...but you need to buy the dies and brass. Ie a package deal.. If your interested, text me...512-461-0320...I'm located in central Texas.

They were pretty sweet. The mags are way different for them though. I have family who worked at a place dpms rem and bushmaster had mags made at and was lucky enough to get some of the 30 rem ar mags to run in my 6 br ar15. They work great for 6br. You may want to keep an eye out for the mags too. You can also try the pri 6.8 mags. They work ok with my 6br.