• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AR-30

keepitreal

Contact me if you are interested in purchasing an Armarlite for less then the sticker price. I have one for sale with the metal stock to it. It is brand new and has never been fired. The sticker price is over $1,300.oo but I am willing to let it go for $1,100.oo. Leave a posting if you are interested. No C.O.D.'s and purchaser pays for the delievery cost. Western Union is accepted.
Armalite/ AR30M/ 300 Win Mag./ blued barrel and stock/ one 5 round mag./ 26 inch free floating barrel/ lifetime warranty/ New in the Box/ This Armalite AR30M in 300 Win Mag. is one of the most accurate rifles on the market today. With it's fixed machine rest shaped stock and unique octagonal receiver, the AR-30M is ArmaLite's most precise mid-caliber rifle. The AR-30M is equipped with a triple lapped match grade barrel, and comes with a 5 round magazine. If you are looking for a rifle to drive tacks at lock distances then this is it.

[ 06-28-2004: Message edited by: keepitreal ]

Recent Posts