• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 30-338 Laupa Mag Improved Long Range Rifle

reed mosser

I have for sale my personal Long Range hunting rifle. It is a 30-338 laupa mag improved 35 degree shoulder. Savage action trued with sharp shooter trigger large BT bolt handle SSS supply comp recoil lug. The stock is a SSS thumbhole with the 2 1/4 wide fore end. The stock has a alumnium bedding block and is glass bedded. The barrel is a 30 inch tensioned with alumnium tube benchmark. Benchmarks are a good barrel they have a very good reputation with rim fire barrels. It is topped off with a Vias muzzle break. It is a 1-10 twist. It comes with close to 50 rounds of loaded 150 hornady interbonds. right at 3750 FPS. Dies also come with it and they are custom FL sizer and a forster ultra seating die. This rifle is still light enough to carry around. It is just about the biggest little gun you can carry around. I will give your money back if it won't shoot close to .25 inch at a hundred yards. Has 300 rounds down the tube and doesn't copper at all. I 'm asking 900 for everything. Call me at 724-366-1989 if interested or want pictures or anything else. Thanks again Reed Mosser

I'll take trades. Savage and remington actions High quality binoculars. guns ect. I'll work with you if you have any interest. Thanks again Reed

Recent Posts